 Off-Topic / Debate / 8300
Re: Problems with Christianity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:25:05 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre writes:

Pardon me but, are you really saying that Jesus is living here with us
_today_? Like Elvis?

No, silly, not like Elvis.

For one thing, Jesus doesn't have a secret love nest penthouse suite at the
top of a famous, but unnamed Las Vegas hotel, and for another thing, Jesus
has never been abducted by aliens and had his brain removed, CAT scanned,
and replaced with a bioelectronic simulacrum, then released to an
unsuspecting public.

Don't you know anything? I know the above are true because I read them in
the Star.

++Lar

Muhahah!..:-)

The strange thing is we have our own version of "Star" (tabloid I
assume) here, with the exact same name, but I never heard the story in
it. Either this is related with I didn't read it ever, or this is an
international conspiracy in which they are just trying to make us, third
worlders, uninformed dumbs. But, Todd save us, there is the internet,
showing the light to us, about to lost souls. And we have too much
"eyewitness events", all reported through the net, and that makes enough
"evidence" to make me believing him alive.

:-)

Selçuk