 Off-Topic / Debate / 8281
Re: Announcement - Religion Useful? Debate...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 23:43:58 GMT

You can find this on the web at CSPAN.ORG if you do a search on "Alan
Keyes".  Frankly, I thought both parties were sloppy (Keyes resorts to Ad
Hominem, for example), but Dershowitz in particular showed a real
unfamiliarity with the philosophical issues in his presentation.

Steve

"Jon Kozan" <jauction@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Since there's no announcement group...
If anyone watches this, I'd like their opinion.
It would appear to be inline with a few of the debates here...
-------
C-SPAN will re-broadcast the Keyes/Dershowitz debate from
Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, on
Friday, December 22, 2000, at 8:00 pm Eastern time.  Please
check your local listings for the time in your area.