 Off-Topic / Debate / 8253
Re: Change? Somewhat verbose...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 03:13:49 GMT

Jon Kozan wrote:
So if debate's flourishing on LUGNET - fine.
If I note that debate gets a lot of posts - ok - then we're acting in a
'normal' manner - I'd actually be more concerned if it was languishing.

.debate may be getting lots of posts, but I'm not sure that I'd call it
flourishing (though the recent posts do seem to be rising out of the
quagmire some).

Frank