 Off-Topic / Debate / 8203
Re: Polyamory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:01:12 GMT

<topped>
Good. Then this subthread is over. Thanks for playing.
<tailed>

Indeed. If you can not answer my points... there is no point.

When you actually manage to coherently make a point that hasn't already been
answered in depth, do let us all know, won't you? I won't be holding my breath.

OK Larry. I'll play your game again. Let's revist this message:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=8141

Specifically this text:
=+=
The point I was making about rights concerned political freedoms. For
example - here in the UK one could always choose to be, say, a communist.
Can you say the same of the US? Or did you not have rather unsavoury "witch
hunts"? I even hear that in some parts of the US, widely accepted theories
such as evolution are not taught to your younger generations - they are not
given the freedom to choose? While we are talking about education, when did
the US get rid of segregation in the education system? Despite that, I'm
pretty sure you'd say parents should be able to dictate what is taught in a
school, or even select the colour of little Johnnie's class mates?
=+=

It was your assertion that you were in some way freer than I due to your
constitution. My point above is that may not really be the case. Previously,
you chose to delete this rather than answer it. Are you willing to educate
me this time?

Scott A

All the points I could glean from your ramblings have been answered. Pity
you can't say the same. Now go waste someone else's time. I'll buy YOU the
crayons if you like, no need to steal mine.

++Lar