 Off-Topic / Debate / 8222
Re: Polyamory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 00:41:39 GMT

OK Larry. I'll play your game again.

I'm not going to play yours though, or at least I'm going to try very hard
not to.  Too disruptive. If someone else wants to try, they are free to give
it a go if they like, but I see it as a waste of effort.

Me, I've got better uses for my time, which I've said before, resolved to
stick to before, and really *ought* to stick to, although I seem to keep
backsliding.

++Lar