 Off-Topic / Debate / 8152
Re: Polyamory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:27:35 GMT

<topped>
Good. Then this subthread is over. Thanks for playing.
<tailed>

Indeed. If you can not answer my points... there is no point.

When you actually manage to coherently make a point that hasn't already been
answered in depth, do let us all know, won't you? I won't be holding my breath.

All the points I could glean from your ramblings have been answered. Pity
you can't say the same. Now go waste someone else's time. I'll buy YOU the
crayons if you like, no need to steal mine.

++Lar