 Off-Topic / Debate / 792
Re: Terms and Conditions Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 20:52:50 GMT

"Christopher L. Weeks" wrote:
I am a little uncomfortable with public displays of affection - I think
it's crass, ill mannered, and impolite.  I once expressed the truthful
opinion that I am a little more uncomfortable with homosexual (male)
PDAs, and was verbally attacked and branded a homophobe by the
(straight) people I was with.  I think these people were using Jesse's
PC definition instead of your reasonable one and serves as an example
application of the PC definition.

Don't have that problem in the UK no matter what Stonewall do.  Calling
someone gay is a regular namecall in some places.  Lesbianism is more
accepted however because two girls to a male is appealing...

(Also, I think this tidbit of my psychology is interesting, as I
consider myself decidedly non-homophopic, and even homofriendly.)

Hmm.
Ronnie O'Sullivan - snooker player - shall I go for the easy pink or the
tight brown?  :-)

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170