 Off-Topic / Debate / 7831
Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 19:26:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:

God's not mean enough to punish men for what they actually did wrong in
life, he punishes them for not groveling properly, because he loves us.

You betray yourself here again. Groveling has nothing to do with it.

Get off the "mean" kick too, it's really whiney. Wah, wah, wah! "It's not
fair, wah, because I don't think it is, wah. He's mean, wah. I don't like
it, wah!" Get over it.

Is this what you say to everyone whose hackles raise at being enslaved?  "Oh,
so you're someone else's property.  So someone else gets to play with you as a
toy and if you're not entertaining, put you to death.  Grouse, whine, cry!
Just get over it!"

Very nice.  It's good to see you demonstrating proper Christian compassion.
Thanks.

Chris