 Off-Topic / Debate / 7793
Re: Libertopia - unproven theory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:18:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ed Jones writes:

Give me something more interesting and I'll participate.

Ya, there's not a lot of unplowed ground 'round these parts to be seen of
late, is there? (1) And with debate hijacking going on all over the place,
when we find some new nuance, it doesn't take long before it gets turned
into some sort of "why aren't you saved yet? / Because God doesn't exist!"
<yawn> "argument".

Feel free to give it a go, though. Maybe you can come up with a new,
interesting, debatable, yet hijack proof topic. I gave it a go or two but no
joy.

Did the Supremes sing yet? (I'm in the UK and a bit out of the news loop)
Maybe there's some fallow and fertile ground there??

1 - with a tip of the coonskin cap to Dan'l Boone, mythical persona that he
is...

++Lar