 Off-Topic / Debate / 7769
    Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Bill Farkas
   (...) I remember this from the first time it was brought up :) Talk about mental images!? (...) <Typical ++Blather> Many of your "qualms" are based on your own misconceptions. (...) I like this. Again, I'm with ya on that one. (...) You betray (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Is this what you say to everyone whose hackles raise at being enslaved? "Oh, so you're someone else's property. So someone else gets to play with you as a toy and if you're not entertaining, put you to death. Grouse, whine, cry! Just get over (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Bill Farkas
   (...) No one here is enslaved! The above whining is based on a misconception about Diety. Many people in history have been enslaved and don't whine about it or blame it for why they can't get ahead. No, I have no patience for whining. It's a Marine (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)