 Off-Topic / Debate / 7693
Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:03:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
John Neal wrote:

Christians do good with joy in *response* to God's love.

Yet your god sends people to Hell.  "I love you, but go suffer for an
eternity".  No thanks.

Seems to me, Tom, that your struggling here...

If God didn't allow us to suffer, He would be a controlling entity - and we
mere automatons.  We do have choise - that is required by true love.

I'd be really interested to know what it is that you believe about God?
Do you think yourself an athiest, agnostic, what... and why?

-Jon