 Off-Topic / Debate / 7662
Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 00:38:16 GMT

Eric wrote:
Saw it.  Nope, I'm agnostic.  Not as rewarding as being an atheist, because
maybe I'm being good just to hedge my bets.  :-)

Hey, it stands to reason, what you need is a good satanist.  Why?  Well,
because god will forgive you, whereas the guy downstairs...well...he don't
forgive!

James

(and a free lego brick to ID the book that comes from...it's SF)