 Off-Topic / Debate / 7545
    Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Jon Kozan
   (...) Tom/Larry or whomever... (Too busy to read what's already been discussed... I just caught your post on the news main page... so I'm sure you'll let me know if I've missed something... :-) ) No offense intended, but my philosophy courses taught (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Bill Farkas
     (...) Actually, I think it fits because, as in Larry's case, he doesn't WANT to know God as he perceives Him to be. The problem is his perception of what God is. And yet, in my opinion, the blame for so many who are utterly repulsed by the thought (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) No offense back, but I believe that you were failed by your education. (...) The idea that one philosophy is more defensible than another does not negate those who adhere to the less defensible philosophy. (...) And a Christian says there is a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)