 Off-Topic / Debate / 7530
Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 20:47:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:

Both of you have made my point very clearly - namely this, you cannot fix a
problem until you are able to both realize and accept it's root.

  Just for the record, I think it's worth noting that John and I arrived at
our conclusions from widely divergent convictions; John's faith is
apparently stronger than mine, but thoughtful rhetorical consideration,
paired with a fair perception of man's behavior, can yield similar results.

Interestingly enough, we have an unintentional answer to the "God" debate
straight from Big Lar himself:

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=24629

  Heh.  For good or ill, that's kind of a restating of the long-lived
Ontological Argument for God's Existence.

     Dave!