 General / 24629
Re: Hockey???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:58:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Short of an official statement from an official Lego rep, nothing said here
can prove the negative... none of us fans can prove something doesn't exist.

Boy, if this isn't an open door for the argument of a Divine Being!! How
come this logic doesn't apply in .debate?

All we can do is say that we've not seen it ourselves and don't know anyone
who has.

I'm bookmarking this one! Straight from the horses mouth! Hallelujah Chorus
fills the room!  :)

Sorry Lar, couldn't resist.

Bill