 Off-Topic / Debate / 7385
  Re: Rumor control?

(...) Well, all I can say to that is look out for Hillary! for prez in '04 (why does she get to use an exclamation point?? is it because the mere mention of her name is scary?) If you thought the conspiracy theorists were having fun now, just wait. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Rumor control?

(...) Heehee! Well, two answers... My usual explanation is that "I'm the kind of Dave that people get excited about," and then when the laughter dies down I offer the further explanation that I started using it when I learned what the exclamation (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Rumor control?

(...) Oh hey! I like that. It'll drive the Republicans up the wall. Almost worth it from that standpoint alone! :-) Of course, they'd be worrying needlessly since the first female elected president will be a conservative (not because Republicans are (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)