 Off-Topic / Debate / 7372
Re: Boy sues (and wins) for NOT being aborted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 21:01:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:

Liberal tactic #1 - Resort to name-calling to arouse emotion in lieu of reason.

Kinda like what you just did with that statement, eh?

Liberals and conservatives alike will often say whatever they think it will
take to "win" the point or at least get the goat of the other guy.  Both
sides indulge in name-calling and emotion-laden clap-trap that makes no kind
of sense.

Any particular argument may be guilty, of course, but labeling name-calling
and emotionalism as something liberals have a monopoly on is pretty much
labeling your own pot black in the same stroke you label the kettle black.

Bruce