 Off-Topic / Debate / 7358
7357  |  7359
Subject:
Boy sues (and wins) for NOT being aborted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:03:27 GMT

Posted with no comment other than "wow", Here's one for the "can it be true?
file":

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/europe/newsid_1028000/1028648.stm

quoting the lead of the article:

A severely disabled French boy has won a landmark case against medical >authorities for allowing him to be born rather than aborted.

++Lar