 Off-Topic / Debate / 718
    Re: Federal Reserve Board - "Know Your Customer" Rule —Lee Jorgensen
   For more information on privacy and the fight to protect it, go to ... (URL) John Birch Society -- Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc. mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc <-- reverse moc mailto:ljorgensen@uswest.ten <-- reverse ten (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Federal Reserve Board - "Know Your Customer" Rule —Jeremy H. Sproat
     (...) I tried getting into the John Birch Society, but they kept getting in the way of my plans sell the good ol' U.S. of A. to Russia and implement my own communist New World Order run by bankers, Jews, and whatever gnomes of Zurich I happened to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        (canceled) —Larry Pieniazek

        Re: Federal Reserve Board - "Know Your Customer" Rule —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) I first looked into the JBS when I was 12. It starts off fairly reasonable, but goes nutty pretty fast. There are significant similarities in position, which have come about for wildly varying reasons, but I would not say congruence by any (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Federal Reserve Board - "Know Your Customer" Rule —Lee Jorgensen
   Well, you have to admit, that it sounds good to begin with ... I know OF it, though I'm not IN it ... After listening more and more to politicians and others, I'm starting to think more and more Libertarian and Constitutionalist ... Anyway ... -Lee. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)