 Off-Topic / Debate / 7174
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:31:26 GMT

  Chirs, there are tons of people who don't agree with or understand
"rights-based calculus" but we don't exclude them from their rights.

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message
conception).)  Some people suggest that the rights-based calculus can't • begin
until that "click" since rights don't apply to something that can't • understand
the very concept.

Chris