 Off-Topic / Debate / 7108
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:05:10 GMT

tut tut Larry, you snipped my message to bits and did not answer my points,
who unlike you ;)

Plowed ground.

Every point you marked with "=+=" has already been answered in this very
newsgroup, by me or others. I am not going to do your homework for you and
provide all the references as I have neither the time nor the interest.

Go read them if you want, I don't care.

As for this assertion from your other post:

I do not understand why they do not come right out and say - "we'll make
the rich richer, and the poor poorer".

the simple answer (why the LP does not come right out and say that) is
because it's not true. You're trying to foment class warfare with that
comment, but there is no basis in truth for it, none whatsoever.

This thread is a waste of time, as you're an uncritical thinker. Feel free
to have the last word, though, via some snide comment or another, as I'm
done with it.

++Lar