 Off-Topic / Debate / 7004
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:38:38 GMT

Even though we Libertarians may not win this year,
every vote I get will be an endorsement, a
statement, a declaration on behalf of smaller
government.

And ultimately that's why I voted for him.

  All kidding aside--does the Libertarian party qualify for Federal campaign
funding?  If so, do they accept it?  It seems they've been around for quite
some time, and with a fair amount of support, but in my adult life I've
never knowingly seen any campaign material for them (other than online).

     Dave!