 Off-Topic / Debate / 680
Re: which threads, ethics (was: Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:43:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:

I would advocate only the inclusion of an FYI note in the FAQ pointing out
that this sort of thing is viewed as irritating by some people and viewed
as natural by others, and further that doing this has historically been
met with criticism.

--Todd

I think that this sounds like a good solution.

Naji
n (dot) norder (at) computer (dot) org