 Off-Topic / Debate / 6698
    Re: When is a website "independent" and when is it "part of"? —Scott Arthur
   (...) hard (...) I know extemists want that, but they are etremists. I read what in the UK is called a "seriouse" newspaper. I also listen to the good old BBC, which is, overall, pretty fair. Neither say what you claim. Perhaps this is part on the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: When is a website "independent" and when is it "part of"? —Shiri Dori
   (...) I would like to believe that as well, but I cannot do so in light of the past events. Arafat was supposedly for peace, and we in Israel hoped for a serious chance to acheive it. But now it seems that the Palestinians who want peace are not a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: When is a website "independent" and when is it "part of"? —Scott Arthur
   (...) the (...) OK. Which part of this were contorted then: Have the Israelis used disproportionate force? The video footage of 12-year-old Muhammed al-Durrah cowering beside his father before being shot by an Israeli soldier prompted much (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: When is a website "independent" and when is it "part of"? —Dan Boger
   (...) I don't think so - I think it's been portrayed as disproportionate, but that doesn't prove it one way or the other. (...) do you think that that kid was killed intentionally? I seriously doubt it, and even if he was, I'm abosultly sure that (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)