 Off-Topic / Debate / 6619
Re: This sums it up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:26:01 GMT

Ok,

It started with

"this site sucks" From Matt
Then
"rude"
Then
"...this site would interest me if I were a 6 year old" From Matt
And
"...idolizing James Jassim as a god" From Matt
Then
"...provided you grow up"

So on and so fourth....
Nastier and Nastier....

Why does this keep going on? For 1 reason: Nobody will let it go.

Many lugnetters are responding saying that Mattew's posts are innaproproate
(which they seem to be)

Then Matthew takes it upon himself to write an equaly offending letter for
each post.

We need to let it go!

Mabey what matthew said at the begining was wrong, but we don't need to make a
100 post flame war over it.

Just remember this: (This comes *DIRECTLY FROM* the terms of use) "(do not)
Post or
transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene,
vulgar,..."

Lets try to make lugnet a better place, and this is not helping.

-Jonathan