 Off-Topic / Debate / 6607
  Re: Sad state of affairs

Matthew wrote in message <39ed018c.2602594@ne...et.com>... (...) Matthew, you seem to be unaware of one of golden rules of human life: APOLOGISE FOR BEING RUDE. You aren't being shunned for being rude. You are being shunned for being rude and being (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Sad state of affairs

It's a sad day when a person posts a teaser about his site and is immediately trashed for it. It's even sadder when the trasher is trashed by the community in return. I've refrained from adding to the flame war, but it is apparent that everyone (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sad state of affairs

(...) People in the Lego community are responsible for my current views. I first had contact with the Lego Community on RTL, I had some suggestions and ideas about a new website and was looking to see if anyone would be willing to help me. I got ass (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sad state of affairs

(...) Almost sounds like a threat. --Todd (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This sums it up

Ok, It started with "this site sucks" From Matt Then "rude" Then "...this site would interest me if I were a 6 year old" From Matt And "...idolizing James Jassim as a god" From Matt Then "...provided you grow up" So on and so fourth.... Nastier and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This sums it up

Just my two bits ..... A while back, I taught metaphysics class on AOL( yea yea lame but I had to start somewhere <G>) anyway, these chat rooms are open to the aol public and folks would take it upon themselves to stop in and disrupt the class to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)