 Off-Topic / Debate / 6552
Re: We have too many cats in our house already
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 22:57:36 GMT

Took a few tries but here is what I got back (heavily excerpted, the person
responding wasn't really having a good day and I wasn't helping matters much
for him with my queries)

This is not really a support issue. Destroy the mouse or do what you want
with it. Your comments will be passed on to our management. I'm not certain
what you would accomplish by posting this email to slashdot.com but you do
so without my permission.

I have no intention of destroying any of my mice (!!) but I am going to read
that as I can use that cat any way I want. So who has a pointer to some good
barcode scanner software not currently under legal attack and not likely to
remain so?

++Lar