 Off-Topic / Debate / 65
Re: Special Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 16:13:59 GMT

Perhaps a Princess.... wrote:

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:18:32 GMT, "Richard"
<nospam.richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote:

Oh please don't let this thread die, I think it must have been
the most diverse and lengthy off-topic thread since I
discovered RTL!!!!

This newsgroup, on this server, is the main reason I stopped posting
off-topic on rtl and started pushing Todd "Are we done yet?" :)

It really WAS quite off topic for RTL and I hate doing that.

(So, do I win that $1000 prize yet, Matt Hanson?)

Sarah

Nope.  I worded that to my advantage.  I'll pay up when I have
*absolute* proof that you'll never post it on RTL again...

So, when we're all dead and gone... you can claim your prize...

--

HEY!!!  Look down here!

Remove "NO SPAM" when replying.

ICQ #11674715