 Off-Topic / Debate / 12
Re: Special Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 02:26:46 GMT

Ron Kittle wrote in message <3611B90F.699DDCA5@san.rr.com>...
What topics were covered in the original thread?  I remember some "young
earth" discussions, as well as a diversion into ICBMs.

Ron

I'm telling you the Russkies(1) wouldn't have been able to launch enough
missiles to garuntee a detonation in any US city, much less a detonation at
all. And now I don't have to worry about trying to steer the conversation
back to Lego, well maybe the occasional;l steering. And Y2K isn't that big a
deal.

(1)No offense to any Russians or Ukrainians

Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/