 Off-Topic / Debate / 6
Re: Special Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 07:04:00 GMT

Matt Hanson <"mth8358"@NO SPAMwichita.infi.net> > wrote in message ...
Heh.  This should be a fun little section....

Richard wrote:

Oh please don't let this thread die, I think it must have been
the most diverse and lengthy off-topic thread since I
discovered RTL!!!!

Fun only if we can get other people to read it.  Lots of those posts from
this thread earlier started with "I usually don't add to these, but..."

This could be a problem.  We're going to have to rely on people to switch
threads over to this group when things get out of hand.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html