 Off-Topic / Debate / 6379
    Re: New Chrome Castle Sets —Todd Lehman
   (...) I don't remember how this thread began, but I thought the concern was at least as much that LEGO didn't publicize such things as that they were hard to get. That is, if you don't know something exists, you can't get it. (Or you find out about (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: New Chrome Castle Sets —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Well, it started when I saw the pictures of those sets in an auction, and I mentioned where those that were in question in the original posting about the guy selling custom sets or real LEGO produced sets. I then commented it would be nice if (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory)

         Re: New Chrome Castle Sets —Maggie Cambron
     (...) Well, I'm certain if one of them ran across the other dying of thirst in the desert (or the Outback), he would not leave him to be taken by the vultures, but would quickly get him to a bar for a beer (or chai or diet Coke)! Maggie C. (who sees (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory)

         Re: New Chrome Castle Sets —Richard Marchetti
     (...) For my part, I have nothing personal against Larry P. Hopefully these little skirmishes are no more than two Lego enthusiasts battling over the details -- and since the "devil is in the details," he probably possesses us both. -- Richard (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: New Chrome Castle Sets —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You're right, and I agree, it would be wonderful if TLC did this. My issue is that I think there are more effective ways of asking for it than some people seem to want to employ. Those ways feature politeness... and some sort of rational (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory)