 Off-Topic / Debate / 6280
  Re: Space Weaponry

(...) Why not just buy the sets and sell the guns on eBay or Brickbay or something? Just wondering, ~Mark (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Space Weaponry

(...) firearms (...) was (...) We already have a society where guns are considered acceptable. I don't want to re-enforce LEGO's edorsement of that attitude by buying those products which include ready-made guns and reward them (LEGO) by filling (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Space Weaponry

(...) to (...) to (...) Well you see Duane, what this conversation originally was pointing out was the distinguishment between guns and other objects. It would be great to have kids be able to create their own guns and stuff. I'm just saying that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Space Weaponry

(...) use (...) and (...) Well Mikohly, (...) I don't understand the last sentence. What do you mean by "template"? Could you clarify it a little for me? (...) Who's insecure? I'm comfortable with the shoes I'm wearing. (...) Only the child will (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Space Weaponry

Duane, I think you are right about everything you said earlier. I have had fun (Alot of fun in fact) debating this issue with you and I guess we should come to a closing. It's nice to have somebody that actually cares as much as I do about Lego. By (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)