 Off-Topic / Debate / 6280
Re: Space Weaponry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:45:11 GMT

From: "Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM>

I don't buy Wild West, Adventurers or Pirates specifically due to the firearms
that are included in those sets. That is a personal choice on my part due to
my beliefs and I've missed out on some good pieces from those themes. That was
my choice, and I'll stand by it.

Why not just buy the sets and sell the guns on eBay or Brickbay or
something?

Just wondering,

~Mark
--