 Off-Topic / Debate / 6279
Re: Responsible Hunting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:17:08 GMT

By the way, in a small flock of chickens, the individual birds exhibit clearly
differentiated personalities. So does that indicate the kind of stupidity that
you're claiming?

  Out of curiosity, how is this determined, other than by casual observation?
And how broad a range of behaviors do the chickens exhibit?  This would seem
central to a useful discussion of chicken intelligence.
  By the way, is your use of "personalities" in this context an unfortunate
accident of anthropomorphizing or a subtle method of propaganda?

     Dave!