 Off-Topic / Debate / 6076
Re: Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:51:50 GMT

On Sat, 15 Jul 2000 03:43:01 GMT, Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
Don't tell me you don't givadamn about what other people think. You do,
subconsciously, and your every move is coordinated by that, even if you don't
realize it. Keep that in mind.

whutza subconscious?  i can't seem to find mine anywhere .. :)
and if it co-ordinates everything, why do i have a conscious?  doesn't
it defeat the purpose if you keep in mind that your subconscious is
in control?  if you keep it in mind, it'd wouldn't be too sub anymore.

just curious, heh.  i dropped psych when everyone in the class started
to believe every new theory we were taught, just because we were being
taught it (that, and it was a pretty tough class!) .. so i'm wondering
if i missed something.  :)

--
Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think
what nobody else has thought.