 Off-Topic / Debate / 5993
  Re: wild west creations

(...) I was joking, but I don't think it would be a bad sub-theme. (...) and to some people the Confederate flag is a thing of pride. That's why they hang it in their front yards, and I doubt that there are any people (not to mention minifigs) that (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Southern Pride ( was Re: wild west creations )

I'm sorry if I came off a little strong, I didn't really mean to. You're absolutly right, All southerners do not support the Confederacy, and that does not make them one bit less southern than the next person. I don't want to get into a debate on (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) For what it's worth, you also don't have to be a Southerner to support the Confederacy. I, for instance, support the right of states to secede from the union. And believe that Lincoln's government violated the spirit and the letter of the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) Indeed. John Brown would have brought down slavery at a much lower cost in human life, I think, had he been allowed to do so (and had he made some wiser choices about how to go about procuring arms). With the benefit of not having trampled (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)