 Off-Topic / Debate / 5774
Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 14:53:24 GMT

Were I to resort to eating any animals (legal consequences aside) humans would
be equally appealing.  (Except that I might have some illogical societal
conditioning against it even though I know that logically they are morally
equivalent activities.)

  Just to pursue this to a morbid conclusion, you would therefore have no
compunctions against sexual relations with any animal you found suitably
attractive, and you would likewise be as willing to donate an organ to any
animal (antigen issues aside, in this hypothetical example) that needed it?
So if my dog needs a kidney or a bone marrow transplant, and you're the most
compatible donor, would you volunteer?

     Dave!