 Off-Topic / Debate / 513
Re: Frog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:58:54 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36ccaaf5.56473925@lugnet.com>...
On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 07:23:49 GMT, "Selçuk <teyyareci>"
<sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:

42.

6x9 ?....

You've found it! The Question to the answer to Life, The Universe &
Everything! Oh... Wait. It's only the preliminary (1) answer. Damn the
telephone sanitizers!

Jasper

Not that  easy, takes 10M years to come by...:-)

Selçuk

(1)  Preliminary answer?..now I'm at the middle of fourth book, and probably
will start fifth one this weekend...:-)
nice series huh?..By the way, your random references to hhgttg made me read
those thingies. Actually I first read "Starship Titanic" (2), fall in love
with it, and from the foreword, I saw hhgttg was also written by the same
author, instantly I remembered a nice guy that I like reading his postings
just because they are full of sense of humor (of mine way) and generally OT,
randomly talking about it on RTL/lugnet,  then go and buy all the series,
and another one something like "Holy Investigation Office" (3) (just quick
and dirty translation from Turkish Name).

(2) (3) All the ones that I could find in several book stores  are hhgttg
series (5 books), ST, and Holy something. are there any more?

(..) While performing spell check, dictionary suggested replacing "Starship"
with "Steamship"..I thought MS was innovative..:-)