 Off-Topic / Debate / 4879
  Re: Trying to understand

(...) In Parenthood, Keanu Reeves (who gets my vote for the finest actor of all time on stage or screen (ugh—I can’t believe I even typed that!)) observed that you need a license to catch a fish, but anyone can have a child… Dave! (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Trying to understand

(...) I know *I'd* fail the test more than once... (...) Yes, but do you need a license to catch a child? In all honesty, Keanu Reeves isn't that bad of an actor, as long as he gets parts that are compatable with him. (Kinda like Meg Ryan, I guess.) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Trying to understand

(...) Hehehe, Or "Much Ado About Nothing" :) Of course, it does seem that good ol' Billy Shakespear wrote a couple of John the Bastard's lines just for Keanu... :) "I cannot hide what I am" "I am not of many words..." :) Just kidding to any KR fans (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Trying to understand

(...) It all depends if they're in season or not, and if they're on state game lands. (...) Or Little Buddha or My Own Private Idaho or even Johnny Mnemonic (though he wasn't the only thing wrong with that film...) Dave! (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Trying to understand

(...) ObRef: cows were out of season and one of the hunters wasn't insured.... (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)