 Off-Topic / Debate / 4879
Re: Trying to understand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:36:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Susan Hoover writes:
Dave Schuler wrote:
(a question about gun registration and ballistic fingerprinting)

I think we should start licensing parents instead.  It would solve a
lot of problems.  (Only half joking...)

In Parenthood, Keanu Reeves (who gets my vote for the finest actor of all time
on stage or screen (ugh—I can’t believe I even typed that!)) observed that you
need a license to catch a fish, but anyone can have a child…

      Dave!