 Off-Topic / Debate / 4895
Re: Trying to understand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:29:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:

In all honesty, Keanu Reeves isn't that bad of an actor, as long as he gets
parts that are compatable with him.  (Kinda like Meg Ryan, I guess.)  He was
good in _Parenthood_ and _Bill & Ted_, but he wasn't especially moving in
either _Matrix_ or _Dracula_...

Hehehe, Or "Much Ado About Nothing" :)

Of course, it does seem that good ol' Billy Shakespear wrote a couple of John
the Bastard's lines just for Keanu... :)

"I cannot hide what I am"
"I am not of many words..." :)

Just kidding to any KR fans :)

Actually, Keanu Reeves wasn't even the worst actor in that movie.. it was
(can't remember his name) the guy who played Claudio.

--Karim