 Off-Topic / Debate / 4858
  Re: You wouldn't want one of these landing at your Airport!

(...) I doubt that -- not unless zillions of people are offended and he makes a major repeat problem of it. (...) Kids don't say "ass"? They can say "ass" on television. I think they can even say worse things now, but anyway... Best to let things (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Can you say *** on Lugnet?

(...) Hey, Todd, it's your web site, so it's your call. (...) Personally? I'm not offended. Most likely, the kids won't be offended, either. However, somewhere out there there's a stick-in-the-mud parent who would be offended, and who would deprive (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: You wouldn't want one of these landing at your Airport!

I'd rather people didn't say it or any other swear word here. My kids do indeed say it, but that doesn't mean that I approve, nor does it mean that they don't know that it's wrong, because they do. There's no need to hurry up the growing up process (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms)