 Off-Topic / Debate / 4752
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 21:12:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Karim Nassar writes:
My point is that perhaps one reason why Christianity is often the target of
debunkers is that Christians are always getting into other people's spiritual
business (I'm not just generalizing randomly here... every person I know who
is Christian has at some point made a point of trying to steer me towards
conversion... even when I tell them before hand that I am not interested).

Hmm.  When's the last time Sproat tried to convert you?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.