 Off-Topic / Debate / 4751
Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:00:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
I believe that God created bisexuality, homosexuality, and sexuality in
animals and humans for a very good reason.

d'Oh -- I forgot an "a".  That should say:

I believe that God created bisexuality, homosexuality, and asexuality in
animals and humans for a very good reason.

--Todd