 Off-Topic / Debate / 4643
Re: Is God gay? (was Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 23:54:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ben Roller writes:
First off, sorry if anyone was offended by the subject...I was getting tired • of
the old one.

[megasnip]
Ben Roller

Top 10 Reasons God is Not Gay:

10. A gay god would never have allowed catholisism to exist in its current 14th
century state of mind.

9. A gay god would have hymns that sound more like showtunes.

8. A gay god would have designed much better hats for the Pope.

7. A gay god would have created the male more beautiful than the female, just
like the rest of the species.

6. A gay god would demand rejoiceful worship sessions, not doom and gloom.

5. A gay god would have smote all born-again-christians because they were
stillborn.

4. A gay god would have ensured that the bible was translated literally in all
languages and that all books of the bible were included.

3. A gay god would have made Monday the day of rest so he could go out on
Saturday night.

2. A gay god would have made Jesus well hung, not hung on a cross.

1. A gay god would have smote Tammy Fay Baker the first time she pulled out the
make-up trowel.

Ed "Boxer" Jones: who is gay but does not believe in any god.