 Off-Topic / Debate / 4482
  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) commandments (...) grace (...) book (...) That's not at all what those verses say. Gal 3:18 is as follows: For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise; but God gave it to Abraham BY PROMISE. Abraham had nothing to do with (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) [big snip] Bill, I'm afraid that we'll simply have to agree to disagree. After reading all of them, I can't see how any of the references you pointed me to support your side -- or even fail to support mine. And as for entering a civil (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) That's fine, I was just presenting an alternative view point. (...) That's the point of wide generalizations - they're "generally" correct. I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't think I've been rude or uncivil at all. I also haven't claimed (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)