 Off-Topic / Debate / 4463
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 22:54:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Peter Callaway writes:

P.S. This political correctness thing with calling God "she" is pathetic.
  It's equally pathetic to believe that God is a male.  You're limiting the
supreme power with gender.

There is no mention anywhere in anyone's Bible of "she" when
  Don't be so sure of yourself.  I've seen translations that use Mother and She
instead of He.  I don't need that, but if I had a twisted understanding of
fathers (if my dad was absent and I equated fathers with absence for example)
then I'd probably not like the "regular" Bible.

God is God is God..gender is irrelevant.
Ben Roller