 Off-Topic / Debate / 4430
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:16:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Aaron Hines writes:
(God said they'd die, but they didn't).

Ah, to this I would refer again to the scripture which says "A thousand years
is but a day to the Lord."  If this is literal, then God was truthful.  No
human after Adam has lived to be 1000, eh? =)

Love your line of thought! I've never heard of this before but that's very
reasonable... After all, God killed him after about a few minutes... ;-)

-Shiri