 Off-Topic / Debate / 4421
Re: Gods Monopoly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 20:48:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Rick Kujawa writes:
I dunno/don't care.  He
apparently does have a
monopoly on LUGNET at the
moment.  Someone please
wake me when it gets back to
Lego topics.

If don't read lugnet.off-topic.debate, then God's monopoly of Lugnet will
magically disappear.  Neat how that works.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

As an aside: When I first saw the message title, I thought: "Neat idea, but
would Hasbro ever dare?"

;)