 Off-Topic / Debate / 4416
4415  |  4417
Subject:
Gods Monopoly
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 20:28:56 GMT

I dunno/don't care.  He
apparently does have a
monopoly on LUGNET at the
moment.  Someone please
wake me when it gets back to
Lego topics.

Oh yeah,  Thanks to everyone
that checked out my Eiffel
tower and signed my
guestbook!

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: Gods Monopoly

(...) If don't read lugnet.off-topic.debate, then God's monopoly of Lugnet will magically disappear. Neat how that works. James (URL) an aside: When I first saw the message title, I thought: "Neat idea, but would Hasbro ever dare?" ;) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)
  Re: Gods Monopoly

(...) Rick: The .off-topic.* groups (_especially_ .off-topic.debate) are specifically for non-LEGO topics. It's perfectly OK for people to be discussing non-LEGO stuff here in .off-topic.debate. --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)